Thanks to all for advice about projectors

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by z4forme, Nov 4, 2005.

1. z4forme

z4forme

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this forum :thumbsup: . I've been lurking for sometime now trying to decide what projector to buy and I've found the information here very very useful in making my mind up. I'm buying my projector without a demo as its coming from a friend in the trade (v good price) so I wanted to make sure I knew as much as I could before I purchased.

As you can probably guess from my name I've gone for a Z4. The deciding factors were primarily warranty and support in this forum for tweaking (ROne) but I really liked the post a little while back with the poster saying just enjoy it.

It turns up today and to say I'm excited is an understatement, now just need to persuade the boss at home to let me buy a decent surround setup (looking for a budget one currently). Maybe next year :(

I'm sure there are loads of us lurkers out there and I'm sure all really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks again

z4forme