Thanks to 1Install and THFCCambs

Ark Royal

Standard Member
As I am sitting here watching the Ukraine England game on TV2 Sport Denmark I realised that I hadn't thanked Kieran and Jeff for their help in getting me up and running.

It was reading a thread on here that alerted me to the fact that Kieran was based in Reading, only 20 miles from me in Basingstoke and gave me the push to finally get into Satelleite TV properly.

I am now the proud owner of a DM-8000 and 90cm steerable dish with a quad lnb. Kieran did a great job on the install and Jeff has helped me out a great deal as well :thumbsup:

I installed a 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green disk today. The physical install was a breeze but on turning the DM back on it got stuck in a permanent loop of crashing to a green screen and restarting. I reflashed the box and all has been fine since. :)

Well its halftime now and England are currently losing one nil and have had Robert Green sent off as well:eek:

Cheers

Kev

Glad to see your enjoying it and the dish hasnt fell off the wall ha ha, Cant believe how badly we are getting dont prob end up 3-0:thumbsdow

As I am sitting here watching the Ukraine England game on TV2 Sport Denmark I realised that I hadn't thanked Kieran and Jeff for their help in getting me up and running.

It was reading a thread on here that alerted me to the fact that Kieran was based in Reading, only 20 miles from me in Basingstoke and gave me the push to finally get into Satelleite TV properly.

I am now the proud owner of a DM-8000 and 90cm steerable dish with a quad lnb. Kieran did a great job on the install and Jeff has helped me out a great deal as well :thumbsup:

I installed a 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green disk today. The physical install was a breeze but on turning the DM back on it got stuck in a permanent loop of crashing to a green screen and restarting. I reflashed the box and all has been fine since. :)

Well its halftime now and England are currently losing one nil and have had Robert Green sent off as well:eek:

Cheers

Kev

Dunno if its in engllish on there but i got it inenglish on jsc sports+5 on hotbird

Ark Royal

Standard Member
Nah its in Danish, the wife thought it was welsh:eek:

thfccambs

Banned
Glad i could help mate. Watched the game in the end on Digitalb 16e, few glinches but nothing to bad. Shame about the performance really.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom