• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the help

caleb

Novice Member
For thos who responded to my question re 12 volt switching on the TAg - many thanks.

I followed your instuctions and now I don't have to get off my chair to switch my stuff on - a great benefit don't you think?

Thanks again

CALEB

J

jolaca

Hi Caleb!. I remember you were using other brand monoblocks for your pair of 802 and HTM1. Have you change your mind and are you using again the 250x3R??

caleb

Novice Member
jolaca,

I now have a pair of Bryston 7B SST driving the front two 802's.

This means that the 250x3R now drives the centre HTM1 and the surround 802's, leaving the Marantz monoblocks to drive the rear 805's.

When I can figure out how to bi-amp the rears, I will use the spare set of Marantz monoblocks to do this.

BTW the sound has improves so much since the change and the Brystons have not yet "run in"

CALEB

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom