1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Chris

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by chaz, Nov 6, 2003.

1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Well what can I say about Chris Frost that people on this forum have not all ready said . The praise that people like Popeye and others have given Chris is well desverd and what they say about him are hard to explain to others because words can't express what its like after Chris has worked his magic. Before Chris came to my house last night I thought my seleco 320 was o k but after Chris had finished words like WOW FANTASTIC came to mind ! I can't really put into words the difference it made it was like a different projector but I can tell you this much the man is a absolute PERFECIONST and a nice guy to boot .If iI told you he arrived at my house at 6.30 and did not leave untill after 10 .30 and then drive 5 hrs home if thats not dedication to crt projectors I dont know what is. I know I would also like to thank Gordon @ Convergent A V for letting me know how to get in touch with him and to you Chris for spending your spare time in setting up my projector. For technial idiots like me who know nothing about setting them up and for making me a happy and contented man .I think I will have a few pints tonight Chris and use the landing lights to get me home! I think I will leave the last words to what my wife said, it looks like looking out of very clear window thanks again Chris hope Ihave not embarresed you to much mate . cheers Chaz. P . S SPICYICY Chris likes tea 1 suger cheese & Branson pickle sarnies & chocolate biicces he is well worth it !:D :D :D :smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Thanks for those kind words Chaz. Charlie says thank you too. Watch your post over the next few days.

Regards