Thanks a lot Sony....NOT!!

Neil69

Established Member
Reaction score
:mad::mad::mad: I see that Sony have pulled a fast one, Well getting me excited about their Blu Ray player only to discontinue the BD-SE1 & introduce a newer, cheaper & better model. Thanks a lot Sony.... NOT!!!
Neil :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So did you buy and then it was discontinued or that you wanted the SE1 and now they have a different model coming?

Perhaps the coming soon S500 would suit you if the SE1 was what you were after.

Not sure what your mad about though.

So did you buy and then it was discontinued or that you wanted the SE1 and now they have a different model coming?

Perhaps the coming soon S500 would suit you if the SE1 was what you were after.

Not sure what your mad about though.

Cheers mate, I've just had a lot of Jack Daniels. Just cheesed off if there will be no firmware upgrades for it.
Ta, Neil

i would not worry about no firmware upgrades coming, the way it works now it seems firmware upgrades will be a must even for the older machines.

have a drink for me too, huh.

Yep cheers mate.
I'm a 37.10 year old XBox 360 fan!! Any nice single girls out there? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Ta, Neil
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep cheers mate.
I'm a 37.10 year old XBox 360 fan!! Any nice single girls out there? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Ta, Neil
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm a married bloke. Hope you're over your hangover. No doubt firmware updates will come but maybe not for the reasons you require. It's a way of life with Hi Def.

Cheers
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom