• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Thank you for your views but........

S

Snyda

.......... Now comes the problem of choosing what games i think are good and what are bad, i know different people have different preferences but what do you guys think are good/bad or just plain rubbish games. :smashin: ;)

Mr Nook

Distinguished Member
At the moment:

PC: Civilisation 3
XBox : Sonic mega collection

Old school or what?

Missing my Gamecube.Should never have sold it :(

RDB :)

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Judders said:
Well, he could have just asked "So, what do you guys think?" and left the subject to us! :p ;)

Exactly. Or he could of just watched a load of EA commercials and bought their game based on them, could of bagged himself a load of quality titles that way :D

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Which platform? Xbox/ps2/gamecube??

A little more info and you will get a load of replys.

My fave at the mo is HL2 and GTA:SA

Malone

Snyda said:
.......... Now comes the problem of choosing what games i think are good and what are bad, i know different people have different preferences but what do you guys think are good/bad or just plain rubbish games. :smashin: ;)

Come on guys you know what he means.

For the Xbox, as you say individuals all have their preferences also depends on whether you aim to play online as some games are poo offline and v good online and vice versa.

For me: PGR2 On and Offline excellent
TOCA2 just plain excellent more a simulation than fun racer
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow Awsome fun online Good offline
Ghost Recon 2 Best offline, Ok online
Halo 2 not my cup o tea but some say its awsome on or offline

Just a few to be going on with.

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom