Thank you AVForums (again!)

Penfold1

Established Member
Reaction score
After a year of bugging you guys with silly questions (and being condesended to by Dante:devil:), I've finally got my system up and running. I am now the proud owner of:

Sony STRDA2400 £199.00, Black glass 1 metre wide TV/AV stand £49.99, 18 metres flat speaker wire £18.00, 4 X 1 metre HDMI cables £1.90 each and Teufel Kompact 30 5.1 speakers and 2 pairs of stands £230.00. All purchased from Amazon. I then got the Sony BDP370 Bluray for £119.00 from Richer Sounds.

The amp is excellent but what put the biggest smile on my face are the speakers. For the money they sound fantastic! Look good, well made with a good weight to them and the sub produces a nice smooth deep bass. I have not heard the equivalent Jamo of Tannoy packages but anyone in the market for speakers at this price range, should seriously consider the Teufels (and if you don't like them you have 8 weeks to send them back!).

Anyway without this site I wouldn't know anything abount AV and would have stuck with my old Panasonic all in one so cheers guys. Now just got to wait for X Factor to end so I can have a session on Call of Duty Black Ops:thumbsup:

Glad you have it all sorted and are happy with the result. I give it a week or so before upgraditis strikes!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom