Th50px60

E

etered

with Sky HD...

one word, awesome!!!

Previously had a 42 panny panel, moved over to a plasma TV for reasons of the cost and the HD compatibility.

Now i loved the picture on my panel, no picture burn at all over 4 years ...

but this model is a beauty with HD, even without HD it has amazing PQ..

Sound is outputted to 6.1 system, but have used the tv's sound for basic TV.

all in all for 1600 ukp this is the nuts. bought an alphasonic stand to house the other kit.

:thumbsup: Great to hear it! I'm looking forward to getting mine delivered next Thursday more than ever, now! Christmas can be such an obstacle sometimes :D

£1,600 that's a great price. Where from if you don't mind me askinG? Was that the wall mount version i.e. no pedestal stand or Viera cabinet? Plus how long is the warranty?

Paid £1,988 for mine including delivery a couple of months back, came with a wall mount and 5 year Panasonic warranty. Oh and they even threw in R2 X-Men 3 2-Disc S.E. DVD. :D

Agree the picture quality is superb especially when viewing HD-DVD and Sky HD. Haven't messed around with the settings even. Wonder how much better it can get with ISF Calibration?

Cheekster.

I BOUGHT MINE FOR £1572
free delivery, 5 yr warranty, dvd and alphason stand (father in law gave ma a brand new stand that was too big for his room)
oh and 12 months interest free too!!!
happy happy joy joy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom