TH50PX60 has died after 11 days

Tonyrec

Established Member
Reaction score
Went to switch on our TH50PX60 and it didnt even go onto standby. Checked the fuse etc and still nothing, theres no power coming from the TV.

It had been working superbly well up to now and had been on for a few hours this afternoon and i turned it off via the standby button on the set itself.

Does anyone know if this is a common problem with the 50PX60 and also what the aftersales service is like with Richer Sounds? (what will i get as a replacement).

Edited to say................................The Tv is now working and it was a problem with my "electrical skills".......and i wont embarras myself further!

cue the usuall people telling you how crap the 50px60 is:D

richer sounds are usually great for refunds,returns
you should probably get a replacement no problem

I would gladly take another as a replacement as i was very well pleased with it, albeit dissapointed that its now not working.

I certainly dont want this one repaired but i will see what they say in the morning.

I might also have a look at the PX70 just to compare

Richer Sounds are Brill. They have been fantastic with me and swap out is very very quick about a day or 2 well has for me :thumbsup:

Please read text and it will show that im deeply embarrased to question the quality of my Panny.:rolleyes:

edited after reading the edited first post again

could you not get hold of another px60,or have you decided to wait for the 70atleast if you pm with john lewis for the 70 when its out you will get 5 years cover.probably gonna cost you a few hundred more but at least your covered.

read his first post mate the edited bit

Im never going to live this down i feel :suicide:

Would it help if i said that it was a dodgy connection? :oops:

After plumbing in my extension I was fitting the washing machine. Had the taps on the pipes in the on position and didnt realise. I then stood by the door and turned on the stop tap. A jet of water went 15 foot and hit me in the chest, I put up my arm knowing the washing machine feed tap is on open and throwing water everywhere, I fought the jet tooth and nail and after 2 mins I got to it soaking wet and turned it off, water was everywhere as I took so long and I was soak and the kitchen wasnt looking to hot lol, the misses came in and said errrrr pillock you were next to the stop tap as you turned it on why for gods sake didnt you turn it off instead of running at the jetstream!!!!!!! :D

Not even my 20 yrs of building experience could answer that one all you can do is laugh :) We've all been there ya plonker!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Yes, i would like to say its my only fau'par but i cant.:rotfl:

On the brightside though, i still get to see the footie this evening on HD :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom