TH42PX600B (screen only!) JL price match wanted

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by jatwap, Aug 21, 2006.

1. jatwap

jatwap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...having been disappointed by Digital Direct and their recent "misprice":rolleyes: :thumbsdow on the above set (with wall bracket) I'm now emotionally attached and determined to get one of these sets!

Ideally, I want the TH42PX600BWAL (with a wall bracket) but since JL don't stock this one (or the wall brackets which you try to price match with are invariably differnet to the ones which JL supply) I am looking to price match a TH42PX600B screen-only. I will buy a wall bracket seperate...

Appreciate if you can let me know the best price you can find this screen-only set at - I want to try and order this tomorrow morning!

Best one I've found is Dixons which comes in at £1507.42 (with YAW288 discount code) + £24.99 delivery....total £1532.41.

Help :lease:

2. Aitch_Kay

Aitch_Kay
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Totally agree with you .... "emotionally attached" is exactly right !!

If you go through Quidco.com you can pick up another 3.5% discount too .... but I doubt there will be a deal for less than £1100 for a long time on this set !! :(