TH42PX60 SKY+ Remote Codes

P

pokey-pola

Hi,

Is there a known code for programming the SKY+ remote control for the Panasonic TH42PX60 plasma TV? I have tried a search on AV forums but can't find a specific answer and google is not doing much better.

Thanks,
Ross.

TOMSURFER

Standard Member
pokey-pola said:
Hi,

Is there a known code for programming the SKY+ remote control for the Panasonic TH42PX60 plasma TV? I have tried a search on AV forums but can't find a specific answer and google is not doing much better.

Thanks,
Ross.

I have sky+ remotes rev6. I have had no problem programming these for the Panasonic PX600 - the code is 0051 and it works on the first standby cycle.

M

Meneugh

I am also struggling with a rev 6 remote and a TH37PX60 - 0051 does not seem to work.

Any other suggestions?

ryanos

Meneugh said:
I am also struggling with a rev 6 remote and a TH37PX60 - 0051 does not seem to work.

Any other suggestions?

0051 Should work it took me at least half a dozen attempts before it worked you just need to keep selecting until the unit switches off. I have a sky+ remote from when they first come out no idea what 'rev' but it's a good 3 years old and it does work

M

Meneugh

ryanos said:
0051 Should work it took me at least half a dozen attempts before it worked you just need to keep selecting until the unit switches off.

Sorry, don't quite understand what you mean by "keep selecting until the unit switches off". Which part of the process do I need to repeat?

Apologies if being dim... :confused:

B

Bashr999

I have a sky hd rev 8 remote control, and to program it for the panasonic
th42px60 the code 0678 worked for me first time.:thumbsup:

FRANTIC FRANC

Sorry, don't quite understand what you mean by "keep selecting until the unit switches off". Which part of the process do I need to repeat?

Apologies if being dim... :confused:

When you put a 4 digit code into the RCU then that is simply selecting the make (e.g. Pansonic) it is not always going to work your model first time. By pressing the select button it goes through each model of that make.

so go something like this
tv
red select (2 blinks)
tv
off
(if it doesn't switch off then)
tv
off
(if it doesn't switch off then)
tv
off

etc untill the tv does actually turn off. then when it does press select to save that code.

Cheers, Franc

Moviebuff

I have the revision 4 remote- and 0678 works fine with my 65PX600:thumbsup:

R

rossparker

mine used to work but since kids took batteries out :mad: , the voulume will only work if you press TV button first then you have to press sky button again to control sky. this is very annoying if you are watching something on sky planner cos it stops what you are watching. any help here?

:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom