th42px60, sc-ht855 & SKY PLEASE HELP!!!

madman1178

Novice Member
HI GUYS!! ....and girls if any read this.:hiya:

OK, i have just order my new panasonic th42px60 plasma (just panal, no stand or bracket), sc-ht755 Home Cinema and IXOS xht601 scart lead.

I got all 3 for £1203.75 including delivery! :clap: (please dont tell me i can get it cheaper!!!):nono:

Its getting delivered in the new year when i move into my new house, and i WAS going to order sky+...however, rumor has it that the price of the box ad subscription may be dropping A LOT in the new year and there will be LOTS more channels. Can anyone confirm this and should i wait till the new year and do without sky for a month or so....I'm sure i can get an rf aerial installed and make do with freeview for a while :(

What do you think guys....im not sure what to do???

The wife would go mental:suicide: without sky for too long....what do I do??

HELP!!!!...PLEASE:lease:

madman1178

Novice Member
Got it today from EmpireDirect.

Had to beg and plead for some discount, but got there in the end.

D

dsmith4

Looks a great deal - did you do that in store if so which store and have you got the name of the sales person - I'm v. keen on getting this deal.

Have you got it all setup yet? What's the home cinema system like?

Sorry for all the questions!!!!

madman1178

Novice Member
no worries mate. ask away

I dont get it delivered until january when i move into my new house.

I got it from Leeds Empire Direct, but i am actually mates with one of their reps, so he kinda got me an insider deal. and he could get the sack if i mention his name, sorry mate.

However, if you told them you have a maximum budget of £1200 they should do it for you if you ask nicely.

The plasma is out of stock for the next 7-10 days, so it could be the new year before you get one, if you can wait that long!

They are pretty good for price matching etc...give them a try!

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom