• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TH42PH10 Bargain??

jtt1888

HDMI.co.uk are doing the TH42PH10 complete with 3 year warranty, wall bracket and HDMI board for £840 quid. Anyone had any dealings with this company as its a tempting price?

Andy.T

Very close to the AV-Sales price isn't it (About 40 quid less or something)? You'll find a lot of good reviews of AV-Sales, not heard much about hdmi.co.uk.

jtt1888

I agree, i bought my last plasma from AV sales and have recommended them to several people. I think however that the combined cost from them is £935 which is £95 higher. I'm looking to buy one so ill be giving both a ring tomorrow.

Andy.T

Meet ya halfway? ;)

From the AV-Sales power buy...

Panasonic TH-42PH10 - £750.00 inc VAT & UK mainland delivery.
Flat wall mount £49.00
HDMI Terminal board £89.00

£888

...unless you need tilting mount I guess?

jtt1888

Cheers Andy
I didn't realise they done a package deal.

sinizterguy

Is the TH42PH10 superior to the TH42PX70 ?

I realise one is a consumer model and other for commercial use or something like that. But does either one come out better?

jtt1888

Opinions seem to vary but a search through these forums would suggest the panel is better than the px70.

J80FAB

HDMI.co.uk are doing the TH42PH10 complete with 3 year warranty.....

The 3 year warranty comes as standard from Panasonic UK for the PH10 series. So where ever you buy this series from you will get manufacturer's 3 year warranty :thumbsup:

The previous PH9 series came with a Panasonic UK 2 year warranty, so you actually get a better deal warranty-wise with this new series.

Remember to do your research regarding how you are going to connect your AV equipment. If you have a good amp with plenty of connectivity & switching capabilities you should be OK.

noidea

I got my previous plasma from hdmi.co.uk when they went by the name of Nexnix. Very good service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them

J80FAB

hdmi.co.uk charge for delivery which would bump up the price for the 42" by £10 :D

The main retailers from whom members here in the forums tend to buy their commercial Panasonics are AV Sales & Progressive AV.

Both retailers are popular with the punters with AV Sales offering 'Power Buy' offers for forum members.

I'm also led to believe from having read stuff on here that the chap who runs Progressive AV is helpful & will offer a discount depending on the 'package' you intend on buying.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom