1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Th42pa50,th42pd50,th42pwd7,th42pd25

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by themachine, Jul 20, 2005.

1. themachine

themachine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody....

i would like to ask u some questions cause i m a noob......

1>i live in europe......i am searching for the panasonic plasma th42pd50 but it seems that i can only find the th42pa50 model here(i leave in greece).Is it the same model?are there any differences and if yes which model is better?
    2>I found the th42pa50 model for about 2390 euros with the table stand.Is it a good price?
    3>Anyone knows if the th42pd50 model is as good as the th42pwd7 or the th42pd25 model(i have read that these models are the best)
    4>is there ant difference between th42pa50 and th42pa50u model?\

sorry for any mistakes i ve made but i am a total noob......

and one last question
    5>is the th42pa50 a good choice? or i should go for a different model or brand?

thank u

2. gnikolaidis

gnikolaidis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I live also in Greece. The model your are interested at is the new TH-42PA50E which is the new 8th generation plasma TV from Panasonic, the same model that is distributed in Germany, France and Italy.

The TH-42PA50E retails in Greece for euro 2,250 with the stand at Kotsovolos. If you are adventurus you can find it for euro 1,800 if you order from internet in Germany. I just purchased my TH-37PA50E (the same model as the TH-42PA50E with slightly smaller screen) for a total cost of euro 1,670 from www.technikdirekt.de

The are reliable, and they accept credit cards. I had to wait for 30 days for delivery, but I believe that a savings of euro 400 was worth the effort).

If you have more questions send me an email.