Th37px600 Owners - Help Please

ryanos

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Wondered whether any of you kind people out there who own this set still have the original packaging? I would really appreciate the pacakaging measurements for both the screen and the cabinet:lease: as I am trying to avoid useing a van to pick them up. I can access a large car/suv from work but didn't want to turn up at JL bluewater to find I can't get them both on board!!
I know it's a big ask but if any of you kind souls have easy access to the boxes I would be extremley grateful:smashin: :) ;)

Cheers

ryanos said:
Hi All,

Wondered whether any of you kind people out there who own this set still have the original packaging? I would really appreciate the pacakaging measurements for both the screen and the cabinet:lease: as I am trying to avoid useing a van to pick them up. I can access a large car/suv from work but didn't want to turn up at JL bluewater to find I can't get them both on board!!
I know it's a big ask but if any of you kind souls have easy access to the boxes I would be extremley grateful:smashin: :) ;)

Cheers

Not sure but if you go to the PX600 thread on the first page is the box size for the 42" if that fits then you got know problems with the 37":thumbsup:

Sprads said:
Not sure but if you go to the PX600 thread on the first page is the box size for the 42" if that fits then you got know problems with the 37":thumbsup:

don't know if this is true but I have heard (from a TV engineer) that plasmas must always be transported vertically :eek:

the box size: width 105, depth 40, height75 cm

smartiepants said:
don't know if this is true but I have heard (from a TV engineer) that plasmas must always be transported vertically :eek:

Yes this is true you must always transport the box Vertical never lay it flat as this can damage the screen I know my friend got his PX60 in the back of his Renault Scenic if this is anymore help.:D

Thanks for the measurement deardai! Much appreciated:smashin: at the risk of being extremley cheeky don't suppose you know the size of the cabinet packaging.

Wasn't aware that the panel had to be kept upright so thanks guys!:clap:

ryanos said:
Thanks for the measurement deardai! Much appreciated:smashin: at the risk of being extremley cheeky don't suppose you know the size of the cabinet packaging.

Wasn't aware that the panel had to be kept upright so thanks guys!:clap:

Size of cabinet packing

length = 47.5 inches
height = 11.0 inches
width = 23.5 inches

This is for the 42" but will give you a rough idea:thumbsup:

sorry ryanos, can't help you with the size of the cabinet package as i've got pedestal version

deardai said:
the box size: width 105, depth 40, height75 cm

Thanks again mate:thumbsup: ..... it just squeezed into the back of the X5 so if anyone out there is collecting one of these in an X5, it fits, and will not fall over... the box is massive!!!

Indeed it is.

Mines still in my kitchen and it blocks out half the light from the windows lol:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom