1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TH37PWD7- Will this work

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Northern Monkey, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Northern Monkey

Northern Monkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi everyone. I have been following the discussions on this board for a few weeks now and think that I am now confident enough to take the plunge. I just want to check my proposal is viable or whether anyone has any better suggestions. Also a couple of questions that could do with answers on. Kit as follows:

37 " PWD7 with Scart terminal board
    Pioneer VSX C402-s AV recever with NTL cable TV and DVD inputted using Scart. Output Scart into dsplay terminal board
    5.1 Surround sound- using existing speakers from panny DVD pending additional funds becoming available to upgrade.
    Presumably just need three scart leads to hook it up.

Qs- Will this be wife friendly in terms of scart switching between DVD and cable inputs?

Is there a better way of connecting things up (the cable box only seems to have ordinary antenae and scart outputs)

Is it worth say investing in a couple of new speakers for the front satellites rather than use the little ones that came with the DVD?

Is anyone aware of a similar AV amp to the one above that has an extra audio output so that I can run some sound into the kitchen?

If I wanted to plug my laptop in does the display come with VGA input as stanard on top of your terminal boards?

So many questions but if anyone can help then that would be ace.

Cheers

NM