1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TH37PV500PED in stock anywhere?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by blackeyepurple, Sep 7, 2005.

1. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys, Made my mind up i'm getting the above set (after nuber of dodgy LCD's). I just can' find any in stock on-line at a reasonable price (£1,600-£1,800) and wondered if any of you could recomended retailers with stock? Cheers.

2. Figment

Figment

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Got mine from Lets Go Digital who were great to deal with. I had to wait two weeks for stock to arrive though and their price has gone from the £1789 I paid up to £1889 that includes the offer everyone else seems to have of the free wall bracket and DVD player, which by the way is a great piece of kit but if you dont need it you can recoup £100 plus by flogging it on ebay, it is awash with them but they seem to sell ok.
    I should also point out Lets Go Digital are not only cheap but also a Panasonic approved dealer in Plymouth and not a dodgy backstreet crew somewhere in the nether regions of Birmingham.
    Only had mine since Saturday last but so far very happy bunny. :D
    PS. they do PED version too.

3. gunner84

gunner84

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    got mine from currys

i got the one without a stand

as i got a mount seperate

currys- 37" pv500 without stand £1619 (enter pricerunner as promo code and get free delievery)

i think they still have stock

cheers

4. AndyH

AndyH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    No stock at Currys from what I've been able to find out over this week (placed my order last week and its been cancelled)

5. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm getting a bit frustrated now without a TV (not that I don't have a life you understand) and I cant find this set any where! Mailed ALL the sites that state they have it in stock.....all got back to me today "sorry out of stock". Looked on some american sites and they work out about £1200 for the 42"! I hate being a consumer in the UK! If ANYBODY knows where there are some TH37PV500's with the pedestall stand please raise your hand. Thanks.

6. NoStrings

NoStrings

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
  7. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers NoStrings......mailed them and they apologised......no stock......2 weeks! That was at 1:30....still shows 3 in stock though!

8. tscotsman

tscotsman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    hopefully Panasonic will flood the UK market with the TV's soon. All retailers seem to be saying there coming around about the 15-20th of this month. As long as I have it by the end of the month Ill be a happy camper, of course I would love to have it now.

Just find it amazing that everyone is buying up whatever plasma is on the go, they could make a killing right now. What do you think is the sudden change of attitude towards plasma especially HD. Probably the fact that the Xbox 360 is coming soon and of course next year Sky HD.

Would have thought that Panasonic would be able to flood the marketm or is it a choice to hold them back??

9. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm still hunting for one and will post if I find any matey.....lcd's outsell Plasma 10-1 but they make lcd's in all the sizes and they are generally cheaper. Flat panel sales in general are through the roof and now HD ready plasma's are on sale its really getting busy. Looked on some US sites and they were waiting 2 weeks on stock for 500 series Pannys. Would love an OLED if they did them for general consumption....think they will be the real future for flat panels in the next few year.....cant wait that long though.

10. blackeyepurple

blackeyepurple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just spoke to Paul at Empiredirect.co.uk as I have a TH37PV500 on order.....Panasonic have advised him that their shipment of 25 units should arrive week begining 26th of this month! I'm 6th in line so my order will deffo be covered. Anybody else have any news re their delivery from other retailers? seems the whole of the uk is out of stock :rolleyes:

11. Jim_Fear

Jim_Fear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Buyyourav.com are getting some next week, aparently Panasonic are getting loads of panels ready tomorrow and they should start shipping them to manufacturers early next week...this is what buyyourav have said anyway