TH37PA20 and Unicol PLX or PLW

MRW

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

A friend of mine is looking to get the Pana TH37PA20, and hang it on the wall using either the Unicol PLX or PLW.

Please can someone let me know if they have achieved this, as there is some confusion at the Unicol end - they don't seem to be able to give me a definite answer.

Alternatively, I'd be very grateful if someone has used an alternative mount and if they could let me know where they got it from.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Matthew

have a look at the power buy section

there's a universal flat mount cheaper discounted for forum members......

according to Unicols online compatibility list they have not made a pattern for the 37" PA20, and the PA20 uses a different mount to the monitor models.

I would suggest your friend use one of several universal mounts on the market today, specifically one with a pair of sliding uprights rather than a large sheet of steel with a bunch of holes in (the PA20 curves rather annoyingly at the back).

BTEC and Vogel's do the job IIRC :smashin:

tell your mate to look at selfridges as theyve got them for 2300 at the moment with a 2 year warranty, the unicol mounts are the best out there but they dont make one for the 37inch only the 42inch. They are super slim mounts too, mines only 18mm wide and looks great wall mounted.

Thanks for all your replies!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom