TH-P65VT60A Plasma TV HDMI3 Issue

plaver

Hi, I have Panny TH-P65VT60A plasma TV with 3 HDMI inputs, ports 1 & 2 appear to work fine and when 'Input' button is pressed on the Remote, the following is displayed on the screen:
HDMI 1
HDMI 2
TV
No HDMI 3

I have looked through the user manual and can't any setting to switch the output off from HDMI 3
I have swapped around the cables to check for cable issue, no problems with the cables

Anyone seen this issue or know of setting etc to switch on HDMI 3

InToon

Hi, I think this may be to do with input labels - Go into Setup & select "Display Settings" then "Input Labels" I think there is an option to skip that must currently be checked, that's why you can't see it. Hopefully it's fairly intuitive to change your settings to show HDMI 3. Good luck.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
The HDMI3 input has probably been set to “Skip”
Look for the option under “Display settings” in the menu.
The TV's user manual is easily found with a Google search.

plaver

The HDMI3 input has probably been set to “Skip”
Look for the option under “Display settings” in the menu.
The TV's user manual is easily found with a Google search.
Hi, I think this may be to do with input labels - Go into Setup & select "Display Settings" then "Input Labels" I think there is an option to skip that must currently be checked, that's why you can't see it. Hopefully it's fairly intuitive to change your settings to show HDMI 3. Good luck.
Cheers guys, your both spot on, HMDI3 was set to skip, now relabelled and working :thumbsup:
I thought it might be setting but I just couldn't find it!!!

I've only had the screen for few months and only just got around to setting up and wall mounting.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom