TH-42PWD6 Current best price

T

Taz

Hi all, can you add to this thread if you can better a price for the Panny 6 as it seems to be so popular at the moment, it may be a useful thread to have.

T

Taz

(all sources and latest prices consolidated, 13/4/04 - fraggle)

www.nexnix.co.uk
----------------

TH-42PWD6 + Free Tilting Wallmount + Free Delivery +
(VGA 15pin D-Sub, Audio, Component / Composite Video Boards included)

Price (Ex VAT): £1965
Price (Inc VAT): £2308.88

edit: *as of 16/04/04*

Web Electricals
---------------

PWD6 + Scart Board + Free Delivery - £2,379.00 Inc VAT

http://www.webelectricals.co.uk/cgi-bin/webelectricals.storefront/EN/Product/1019

Digital Direct
--------------

PWD6 Screen Only - £2149.96 + £69.99 Delivery

http://www.digitaldirectuk.com/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=2400

T

Taz

Originally posted by Jasonjo
Another Nexnix Update:

PWD6 + TM6Y Video Board or TM6T Scart Board + Wallmount or Stand - Price (Ex VAT): £1999.00, Price (Inc VAT): £2348.83

Delivery not mentioned???

JJ

Shipping And Handling
Shipping is via courier.
Shipping: £10.00

codlord

Standard Member
I have just removed a load of off-topic posts, please keep this thread on-topic as it is sticky, other discussions elsewhere please.

Thanks muchly

(fraggle : I've just consolidated a lot of prices from the three suppliers mentioned in this thread (only three?) into one post)

T

Taz

Originally posted by buns
is taz's nexnix price to imply their will be a price drop tomorrow?

ad

No its a typo, should have read 16/03/04 ;)

Ian J

Banned
The Nexnix website does ask that you let them know if you find a cheaper price.

I have taken the liberty of copying this thread to the Special Offers forum

ebury

Nexnix have now included the complete board(TY42TM6Y)for £2250

Now im very tempted:rotfl: may have to call ross at nexnix soon:D

How much lower will these get??

buns

Banned
Originally posted by ebury

Actually I wish that the price would stabilise.... im all for a bargain, but when prices are consistently dropping it makes me wary to buy..... going to have to do it soon though!

ad

Jasonjo

Originally posted by buns
Actually I wish that the price would stabilise.... im all for a bargain, but when prices are consistently dropping it makes me wary to buy..... going to have to do it soon though!

ad

buns,

Don't think they are going to get that much cheaper than now...go on, go for it!!! :smashin:

JJ

buns

Banned
Well the other bits and pieces will be due hopefully by the end of the first week in may, so I will def have my order in by then!

In the meantime I have some serious system fitting to do ;)

oh yeah.... and to find out how it is that i attack the panny with colorfacts! Will ask that in a separate thread though!

ad

C

chachi

Originally posted by ebury
Nexnix have now included the complete board(TY42TM6Y)for £2250

Now im very tempted:rotfl: may have to call ross at nexnix soon:D

Errr ... Russ you mean? emailing him back and forth arranging a buy of two or three or four for me and my mates :smashin:

C

chachi

Originally posted by MAW
Try me if you really want 3 or 4. I've sold out already but more coming in a week or so.

well 2 for sure and perhaps 2 others which I'll know for sure in a day or so ... PMing you again in a sec

no_mates

Buns,

I'm about to buy too, tried to pm you about trying to get a deal for two or maybe more shipped to NI.

Norm

Mod - if this should me in the special offers forum will you please edit

horseflesh

Originally posted by no_mates
Buns,

I'm about to buy too, tried to pm you about trying to get a deal for two or maybe more shipped to NI.

Norm

If it's any help (doubt it) I'm in Dublin and also interested in bringing one over. If tha wife clears it of course.......:blush:

no_mates

Horseflesh,

If you wanted, it could be delivered to mine and you could pick it up, dunno how the logistics would work though with money etc.
The offers there!

Norm

ebury

Chachi,there is indeed a ross and a russ working for nexnix(or there was last time i spoke to them!!)

So tempted by the current deals,though am waiting to see if someone will out do these offers??Very unlikely:rolleyes:

horseflesh

Originally posted by no_mates
Horseflesh,

If you wanted, it could be delivered to mine and you could pick it up, dunno how the logistics would work though with money etc.
The offers there!

Norm

Cheers, I appreciate that. As it happens one of the things I am concerned about RE importing to Dublin from the UK is that I'd be hit by soem sort of excise tax. Delivery to Belfast and then collecting myself should cut that out (not to mention cheaper delivery; I was quoted £125 to deliver to here).

As I say though it's far from a forgone conclusion, it all depends on how costly our impending house move ends up.......:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 5th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AVForums Movies Podcast: 4th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Creative launches Dolby Atmos SXFI Carrier soundbar