• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TH-42PV600 Availability

guv69

scrapbook said:
I'm guessing.....again....but I would say £200 to £300 increase on the equivalent PX60 model.

Yeh, I would say its gonna be £200 - but no more than that. But it is just a guess - along with an estimate for Mid to end of April before it arrives. I spoke to Panasonic today and they said end of March. Cant see that happening - and I wouldnt trust them to give accurate info either!

biccus1

guv69 said:
Yeh, I would say its gonna be £200 - but no more than that. But it is just a guess - along with an estimate for Mid to end of April before it arrives. I spoke to Panasonic today and they said end of March. Cant see that happening - and I wouldnt trust them to give accurate info either!

End of march would be great as i am doing my lounge easter and i need to decide before then so its up when room finished :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom