Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Tft

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mjr600, May 23, 2003.

1. mjr600

mjr600

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had it for a couple of days now and this bit of kit is the best money I have spent on the PC. The pivot mode is superb and adds a totally new experience to surfing and gaming.
    A friend who claims to be a 'hard core gamer' says TFT is not for him due to lag of up to 30 ms. Well if thats your 'thang' don't but one.
    Play DVD's on a proper output if you want perfection but I cannot yet fault this dispaly.
    It costs less than a weekend break, makes your eyes feel young again and looks the dogs.
    This Samsung TFT has dropped jaws, knickers, and even after a bottle of red makes me smile.

Thats challot.

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A mate has a TFT, bit annoyed as three dead pixels have just appeared on the top right...he's not happy about it!

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,823
    I have:

- a 15 inch TFT monitor for my PC - two years old
    - a 15 inch TFT TV in my dining room - two years old
    - a 22 inch TFT TV in my lounge - a few weeks old
    - an LCD projector
    - a portable DVD player with a TFT screen - a few months old

I used to have an LCD RPTV which my brother-in-law now has - 6 years old.

All the TVs and the DVD have no stuck pixels and never have. The PJ has always had one green one - so small as to be invisible (even when you know where it is) from normal viewing difference. And, I have not had to return, exchange, or have repaired, any of these devices to get them into this state.