1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tft

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mjr600, May 23, 2003.

1. mjr600

mjr600

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had it for a couple of days now and this bit of kit is the best money I have spent on the PC. The pivot mode is superb and adds a totally new experience to surfing and gaming.
    A friend who claims to be a 'hard core gamer' says TFT is not for him due to lag of up to 30 ms. Well if thats your 'thang' don't but one.
    Play DVD's on a proper output if you want perfection but I cannot yet fault this dispaly.
    It costs less than a weekend break, makes your eyes feel young again and looks the dogs.
    This Samsung TFT has dropped jaws, knickers, and even after a bottle of red makes me smile.

Thats challot.

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A mate has a TFT, bit annoyed as three dead pixels have just appeared on the top right...he's not happy about it!

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,025
    I have:

- a 15 inch TFT monitor for my PC - two years old
    - a 15 inch TFT TV in my dining room - two years old
    - a 22 inch TFT TV in my lounge - a few weeks old
    - an LCD projector
    - a portable DVD player with a TFT screen - a few months old

I used to have an LCD RPTV which my brother-in-law now has - 6 years old.

All the TVs and the DVD have no stuck pixels and never have. The PJ has always had one green one - so small as to be invisible (even when you know where it is) from normal viewing difference. And, I have not had to return, exchange, or have repaired, any of these devices to get them into this state.