1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(TFATF) - How all DVD's should be!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by GarethH, Dec 19, 2001.

1. GarethH

GarethH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Got Fast and the Furious yesterday and wow is this one nutz of a DVD.

Picture is Pin Sharp Perfection with colour definition that will make your eyes bleed and............

Sound....is simply the best DVD on earth. My system just sounded like I spent £10,000 on a new sound system. Only tried the DTS Track, but the Sub suddenly felt like a top of the range REL, but when i turned the light on it was still me little Tannoy :(

Probably comes no.1 or if not no.2 of my best sounding DVD's.

This has to be the new demo DVD to show all your mates. If they are not impressed with this then tell them they need their ears (and eyes) checked.

I can only imagine what it sounds like on your 5 times the price system compared to mine. You lucky gits. :D

2. CarlB

CarlB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    Coincidentally I have just spent that much on a new system and this is one hell of a DVD to make me think it was worth every penny! :D

It just doesn't let up from start to finish, and as Gareth mentioned the colours singe your retinas thety are so vivid. Awesome job from Universal.