Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is Fede Alvarez the new Alexandra Aja? :D

There have been a couple of direct sequels already and a prequel. I'm not sure there is much else to say quite frankly.

Chris Thomas Devlin writing the TCSM reboot for producer Fede Alvarez

With David Blue Garcia (Tejano) in place, and all the footage that had been shot by the Tohill brothers will be scrapped entirely. Written by Chris Thomas Devlin.

Last edited:
The new film, a continuation of Tobe Hooper’s shocking 1974 seminal horror classic, marks the return of Leatherface, re-introducing one of the most iconic villains of the horror genre to a whole new generation.”

Elsie Fisher
(“Castle Rock”)
Sarah Yarkin (Happy Death Day 2U),
Mark Burnham (Wrong Cops),
Moe Dunford (The Dig),
Olwen Fouéré (Mandy),
Alice Krige(“Star Trek”),
Jacob Latimore (The Maze Runner),
Nell Hudson(Victoria),
Jessica Allain (The Laundromat),
Sam Douglas(Snatch),
William Hope (Dark Shadows),
Jolyon Coy (“War & Peace”).

Ekt9HJ_WAAAdo6Z.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely marketing copy, but the movie Leatherface is only a couple of years old and Texas Chain Saw 3D is not much older than that so I think "a whole new generation" have had ample opportunity to get introduced to the franchise.

Alice Krige aside, that cast is a horror show all of it's own.

Personally never had any time for anything Texas Chainsaw aside from the original. I suspect it will be no different after this.

Now titled Texas Chainsaw Begins

Also Gunnar Hansen's book of memoirs Chain Saw Confidential: How We Made the World’s Most Notorious Horror Movie is getting the movie treatment on what went on behind in the making of the film, the film is being classed as a dark comedy but no cast details yet.

Now titled Texas Chainsaw Begins

Also Gunnar Hansen's book of memoirs Chain Saw Confidential: How We Made the World’s Most Notorious Horror Movie is getting the movie treatment on what went on behind in the making of the film, the film is being classed as a dark comedy but no cast details yet.
That's a totally separate production to this David Blue Garcia TCSM reboot movie ...it seems or have I got that wrong as TD agrees with you

Last edited:
Picked up by Netflix for distribution

The poster is great.
I really enjoyed the first remake in 2003. The original was so good, i dont think itll be bettered.
I did have to check to see if i had seen the second remake. It was obviously very memorable

18 February

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom