Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Rare Chainsaw Case Ed

Noticed it today aswell.
Going to have a bit of a search see if it can be found cheaper otherwise I think I will place an order for it :thumbsup:

ive just ordered it,hope you dont find it cheaper:rolleyes:

that's so awesome! i prefer the remake of the movie but that case just screams buy me or i'll cut you limb from limb.. must resist....

is it german? it says it has german 5.1 but not english..

it say's english 2.0 and german 5.1 i would be supprised if it wasnt english 5.1 but as you say marc its all about the casing,i dont think i would even watch it ive just bought it for the looks:thumbsup:

kourosh said:
ive just ordered it,hope you dont find it cheaper:rolleyes:
You are far too hasty kourosh, I am already down to 29.65 from Germany (Every penny counts!!). The quest continues ;)

Marc said:
that's so awesome! i prefer the remake of the movie but that case just screams buy me or i'll cut you limb from limb.. must resist....

is it german? it says it has german 5.1 but not english..
Just going to swap the discs with my English ones :smashin:

KevD said:
You are far too hasty kourosh, I am already down to 29.65 from Germany. The quest continues ;)
can you stop looking please:D

You guys do realise that it is just flimsy cardboard. There was a thread over on another message board with photos, and there is no way it is worth £30

dave1de said:
You guys do realise that it is just flimsy cardboard. There was a thread over on another message board with photos, and there is no way it is worth £30

OOOH for a minute I thought those teeth were real ;)
Does it come with a starter pack/pully? :D

true, doesn't look so special in those photos though it'd look pretty cool hanging on the wall

dave1de said:

thats a shame thought i would be able to cut down a few bushes at the same time:devil:

My initial thoughts were that it looked great, however after seeing those other pics it just looks like a cardboard cut-out? Would have preffered it in real metal myself! :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom