Quantcast

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Rare Chainsaw Case Ed

KevD

Novice Member
Noticed it today aswell.
Going to have a bit of a search see if it can be found cheaper otherwise I think I will place an order for it :thumbsup:
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
ive just ordered it,hope you dont find it cheaper:rolleyes:
 

Marc

Well-known Member
that's so awesome! i prefer the remake of the movie but that case just screams buy me or i'll cut you limb from limb.. must resist....

is it german? it says it has german 5.1 but not english..
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
it say's english 2.0 and german 5.1 i would be supprised if it wasnt english 5.1 but as you say marc its all about the casing,i dont think i would even watch it ive just bought it for the looks:thumbsup:
 

KevD

Novice Member
kourosh said:
ive just ordered it,hope you dont find it cheaper:rolleyes:
You are far too hasty kourosh, I am already down to 29.65 from Germany (Every penny counts!!). The quest continues ;)
 

KevD

Novice Member
Marc said:
that's so awesome! i prefer the remake of the movie but that case just screams buy me or i'll cut you limb from limb.. must resist....

is it german? it says it has german 5.1 but not english..
Just going to swap the discs with my English ones :smashin:
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
KevD said:
You are far too hasty kourosh, I am already down to 29.65 from Germany. The quest continues ;)
can you stop looking please:D
 

dave1de

Novice Member
You guys do realise that it is just flimsy cardboard. There was a thread over on another message board with photos, and there is no way it is worth £30
 

per-Sony-fied

Novice Member
dave1de said:
You guys do realise that it is just flimsy cardboard. There was a thread over on another message board with photos, and there is no way it is worth £30
OOOH for a minute I thought those teeth were real ;)
Does it come with a starter pack/pully? :D
 

Marc

Well-known Member
true, doesn't look so special in those photos though it'd look pretty cool hanging on the wall
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
dave1de said:
You guys do realise that it is just flimsy cardboard. There was a thread over on another message board with photos, and there is no way it is worth £30

thats a shame thought i would be able to cut down a few bushes at the same time:devil:
 

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
My initial thoughts were that it looked great, however after seeing those other pics it just looks like a cardboard cut-out? Would have preffered it in real metal myself! :D
 

Trending threads

Top Bottom