Texas Chain Saw Massacre Trailer???

F

frisko

Hi there,

Last night I watched the bonus disc of TCSM (the remake, R2), I thought the main featurette was very good.

But where the hell is the trailer?????

I think the idea of making it all sound (there's only a black screen throughout the whole thing) was just GREAT, and the director said that it was BANNED anyway because of the violence that it was suggesting...

But hey, you're giving me a 2 discs edition with a fair amount of extras and I don't get the freakin original trailer, which you can find even in most budget titles with no extras at all??

ABOMINATIONNNNN!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :nono: :nono:

only r1 get it im afraid, im gonna order my new line SE soon i think:D

Far superior packaging too with the R1 Platinum edition also.

the R1's a real stunner all round, the R2 has that typical EIV sleeve covered in quotes from everyone and their dad.
The R1 packaging just reeks of quality, makes you feel like you've got something special in your hands... not so the R2 release. Shame really.

Got mine R'1 2 disc from DVD Soon :D
Loved the Remake at the Flicks & and only cost £12.66
What are you doing with the metal plate on front , mine has come off ? ?

Know that's good :p

:thumbsup:

I was kinda hoping for an easter egg...just can't believe they didn't put the trailer on....:eek:

Trailer hear on R1 2 disc :p
Haven't watched any of the disc's yet

Should have gone for the R1 :smashin:

:clap:

Don't forget you also get the evidence envelope with limited edition photo's on the 'crime scene' of the R1 platinum edition - very clever, and disturbing... : My metal plate is stuck on my fridge now :laugh:

My Evidence still sealed :(
Are the photo's good then ? ?

Will watch dvd over the weekend :smashin:

Can I ask , do you think it's better the the 1970's Oiginal ?
I have to say I liked it

:thumbsup:

I genuinely thought it was a much more 'cinematic' experience than the original, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The original, while still creepy and as disturbing, just didn't wrap me up in the same way, maybe as the sound is extremely poor (it sounds like mono). However, there is that 'grit' the original keeps remarkably well that some may prefer, but I bet most people will far more enjoy the remake. PS Photo's are great!!! Be careful not to tear the envelope when you unseal it and then you can reseal it just as easily :smashin:

I'm a big fan of the original and I have to say I really like the remake. It's not a great deal like the original which, for me at least, makes it feel more like one of the many sequels than a remake.
I've been into the original since I was a kid when I first saw it in the early 80's... the nasty tone of it carried over into the new one very well, I thought. Big advantage using the same cinematographer too.

You're right about the trailer being excellent too...transfered in 5.1 so that the girl runs all round the room...they should have used the song featured in the trailer in the film though!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom