tevion 32in LCD ALDI thurs 6th sept ireland

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by henno99, Sep 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. henno99

henno99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi im looking for a couple of tvs for the bedrooms just saw that aldi have a 32in lcd for 529.99 euro seems a good price anybody got any info on these
    can you connect a pc ect kinda in the dark about this stuff
    can you recommend good site that deliver to ireland .cheap /good customer service thanks for any help you can give

2. Nick Hale

Nick Hale
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Yes, assuming the model in Ireland is the Tevion 3241TS as in UK . I've just bought one and it has a normal VGA computer monitor socket. I haven't tried it yet though and on earlier similar sets a few months back there were reports that it didn't render pixel for pixel so there was some distortion-not sure if this is still the case until my son gets his laptop to try it.
    Suggest you buy one and if it doesn't work you have 30 days to take back for a no quibble refund.
    I'm very pleased with the set except for struggling to find a sky remote code!
    See http://www.aldi.co.uk:80/uk/html/offers/58_7032.htm?WT.mc_id=2008-09-01-13-00 for spec
    Regards Nick

3. thening

thening
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are 2 HDMI inputs on the 3241TS, if your computer has one on it's graphic card, you'll be able to play Hi Def video on there. I've a blue ray disk on mine so the result is great. I've had to run sound to an external amp tho.Its also possible to convert DVI to HDMI using a small connector, which I've done until I can afford an upgrade.:eek:

4. timgbzth

timgbzth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also have a Tevion 3241TS ( I seem to have misplaced the manual!) I am having trouble getting audio out to my Sony AV amp what am I missing ?