Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

tevion 32"screen res not good

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by dubcrazy, May 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. dubcrazy

dubcrazy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi never posted before i got the tevion this morn playing most of the day it is going back the native screen res is not good
    1366 x 768 in not clear at all running on analog and dvi not happy is anybodys the same
    i had a lg last week for a few days that was very clear so i know it is not the pc or the cable
    fast moving images do blur even my girl frend noticed it as well
    not bad for the money but i want it for the shuttle i have so need good res on pc might be just my set dont know

2. blidge

blidge
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dubcrazy,

was the LG you had the RZ32LZ50? If so I'm currently looking at buying one of these so I would be interested to hear your experiences of it (did you manage to run at native resolution 1366 x 768 through DVI?). Why did you choose to return it?

3. Wilbury

Wilbury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Perhaps my expectations are not so high, but I have to say I'm delighted with mine. - A shame that the Aldi offer started the day *after* Liverpool's magnificent victory, but I've watched the (digital) recording several times now and there are no obvious motion artefacts.
    Like most LCD's, the set is very unforgiving of a poor signal. Perhaps this is the problem.

Anyway, one very happy customer here!!!

4. Azh

Azh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +152
    yep m8 this tv does not do the native resolution pixel by pixel.

someone on the other post phrased it quite good:

if you see a " full stop " on the lg, it takes up one pixel, but on the tevion it takes something like 4+ pixels, not clear.