1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tevion 32"screen res not good

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by dubcrazy, May 26, 2005.

1. dubcrazy

dubcrazy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi never posted before i got the tevion this morn playing most of the day it is going back the native screen res is not good
    1366 x 768 in not clear at all running on analog and dvi not happy is anybodys the same
    i had a lg last week for a few days that was very clear so i know it is not the pc or the cable
    fast moving images do blur even my girl frend noticed it as well
    not bad for the money but i want it for the shuttle i have so need good res on pc might be just my set dont know

2. blidge

blidge
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dubcrazy,

was the LG you had the RZ32LZ50? If so I'm currently looking at buying one of these so I would be interested to hear your experiences of it (did you manage to run at native resolution 1366 x 768 through DVI?). Why did you choose to return it?

3. Wilbury

Wilbury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Perhaps my expectations are not so high, but I have to say I'm delighted with mine. - A shame that the Aldi offer started the day *after* Liverpool's magnificent victory, but I've watched the (digital) recording several times now and there are no obvious motion artefacts.
    Like most LCD's, the set is very unforgiving of a poor signal. Perhaps this is the problem.

Anyway, one very happy customer here!!!

4. Azh

Azh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
    yep m8 this tv does not do the native resolution pixel by pixel.

someone on the other post phrased it quite good:

if you see a " full stop " on the lg, it takes up one pixel, but on the tevion it takes something like 4+ pixels, not clear.