Tethered

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New God game,

Think ill get this, nice relaxing 'static' pace

Do you know when its released?

My first thought was, nah thats not my cup of tea but then I thought in VR ill be playing all sorts of games that wouldn't normally be my sort of thing

Thanks

Tethered is getting rave reports from what I've seen. Personally I think it looks awful but I'll get it anyway as it's another world to shove my head into[emoji1]

I suspect ill pick this up tonight, looks very good

The only thing thats bugging me is having to buy digital. Ive never been much of a games collector, I prefer to have a handful of games on the go at once that I can sell and swap as and when I want to.

Reviews are good but have never liked god games, be interested to see if anyone else with same outlook has bought and enjoyed?

Reviews are good but have never liked god games, be interested to see if anyone else with same outlook has bought and enjoyed?

Im the same, Sim City would have ben the last type of game I would have played like that however the Wayward Skies demo blew me away purely because of the VR aspect. I suspect ill have to be more open minded and just keep trying new genres.

People buy and play and report :)

Mines downloading now

I know. Still even if I don't I'll have more games in my library. Can't play them mind but it's all about owning games these days and not playing them;)

Asking the wrong person. I don't have a PS4 yet lol.

I may be wrong but haven't you been buying vr games like they're going out of fashion? Not that I'm condemning that in any way as I'm doing the same[emoji5]

I'm still thinking about it. It's a lot of money for essentially a console I already own. If it significantly improves vr then I'm all in. The kids don't really need to eat anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom