Testing Not Going to Plan - Anyone Else Tried?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Had to take one of the lateral flow rapid tests on Friday.

Step 1
Scan a QR code to take you to the Gov.uk testing site.

Step 2
Register or sign in with your NHS account.

Step 3 (Having signed in with my NHS account)
What's your name?
What's your address?
What's your email?
What's your mobile no?
What's your NHS number?

All of which are stored against my NHS login. :facepalm:

NorvernRob

Distinguished Member
Me and the wife went to a drive-in test centre on Thursday morning and got the results back last night, both negative. Back to work for the last day before Christmas for me tomorrow!

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
Had to take one of the lateral flow rapid tests on Friday.

Step 1
Scan a QR code to take you to the Gov.uk testing site.

Step 2
Register or sign in with your NHS account.

Step 3 (Having signed in with my NHS account)
What's your name?
What's your address?
What's your email?
What's your mobile no?
What's your NHS number?

All of which are stored against my NHS login. :facepalm:
Sounds like it would’ve been less palaver to get a testing kit from Hong Kong subway station!

Indiana Jones

Seen that they are starting surge testing in certain Bristol postcodes and they are asking people who don’t have any symptoms too get a test if they live there but what about if you work in one of those postcodes? as I do and every lunch time 2 or 3 of the work lads go off to a local supermarket to get food so technically they are having the same potential exposure as those living there so does this mean we should get tested?

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Seen that they are starting surge testing in certain Bristol postcodes and they are asking people who don’t have any symptoms too get a test if they live there but what about if you work in one of those postcodes? as I do and every lunch time 2 or 3 of the work lads go off to a local supermarket to get food so technically they are having the same potential exposure as those living there so does this mean we should get tested?
When they did this in the ME15 postcode in Kent last week all carried on regardless in coming into work in another postcode . I mean who is gonna pay them to stay at home ?

Indiana Jones

When they did this in the ME15 postcode in Kent last week all carried on regardless in coming into work in another postcode . I mean who is gonna pay them to stay at home ?
Was more does it only apply to households or do they want all those living/working in the post codes to get a test? obviously we will carry on regardless unless someone came down with symptoms and tested positive I just didn’t want to turn up for a test and be told it didn’t apply to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom