*Mr Noble - GT: N0BLE 360 - Staying
*Moonfly - GT: GU Moonfly - Staying
*alan280170 - GT: AlanFaeSCOTLAND - Staying
*Ryan_dabs - GT:
Rainman Andy - GT: Rainman Andy

----

Second dibbs on club house spots.

Last edited:
Count me in, had a little blast of the original Saturday, still a few stragglers playing it :)

Definately count me in , loved the first one.

Count me in although I'm hoping it is a bit different than the frist if it's just the same but a new island then I will not bother.

The new game is a big improvement.

----

Some of the New Features

*Day Cycle's
*Weather
*Two Islands

I'll join. Hopefully get a lot more members before the game's released.

i wants that Gumpert Apollo :thumbsup:

Thought i would give this a bump as teh game is out next week.

You still going to be running this TVR?

Sign me up. xbl: AWOL EOB

Never got any of the online cheevos in TDU so want to aim to get 1000/1000 this time.

Looking forward to relase day next week. :smashin:

Have this preordered so would be keen to be in Club, and anyone else getting it feel free to FR me, Gamertag RRCUK76

Count me in Please. I have it on Pre-order too XBL: XasharK

Cheers.

Last edited:
I'll be up for it as well, pre-ordered too.

I'll definitely be getting a copy. Would like to be part of the club and will also be easy cannon fodder for any of you trying to boost your online wins! :)

got mine today too! spotted in my local indie shop midweek on PS3 and was shocked, asked if it was out this week the guy said no its out next week but for some reason he had it delievered mega early. He got more 360 versions in this morning so I picked one up.

Not played it yet due to the Mrs hogging the TV but I am looking forward to it cuz the first one was a surprise hit in my eyes and I much prefer the open road game-play to that of Forzas circuit racing!

I'll post initial thoughts on here later on tonight.

p.s. I asked him if me playing this early would be a bad thing from an Xbox Live point of view, he honestly said he didnt know but I could swap it next week if need be because the ones he had in are PAL Australian versions!

got mine today too! spotted in my local indie shop midweek on PS3 and was shocked, asked if it was out this week the guy said no its out next week but for some reason he had it delievered mega early. He got more 360 versions in this morning so I picked one up.

Not played it yet due to the Mrs hogging the TV but I am looking forward to it cuz the first one was a surprise hit in my eyes and I much prefer the open road game-play to that of Forzas circuit racing!

I'll post initial thoughts on here later on tonight.

p.s. I asked him if me playing this early would be a bad thing from an Xbox Live point of view, he honestly said he didnt know but I could swap it next week if need be because the ones he had in are PAL Australian versions!

As long as its full retail release then you are fine with regards to live, The promo copys can be dodgy sometimes and microsoft may ban the console.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom