Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Club

I might re-arrange the off-road meeting on Sunday, seeing how my 430 Challenge in the GT5 club seems to be dying.

So if the 430 Challenge dies, then expect to see a meeting being hosted from 7pm or 8pm until 10pm.

And finally:

We need to beat Deadmeat's club to show what he is missing. Seeing how he left us, without telling.

Unless, everyone wants to get an angry mob together. And some JCB's to knock down Deadmeat's club house.

Last edited:
Because the developer, prefers to be different.

It may be small to you, but it is big to us. :thumbsup:

Moving On:

All we need to do now, is win some XP by beating other clubs. Which would allow us to move up to the next club house.

Last edited:
I want to thank EDDS for taking part in the games, we had against some other clubs. Even if one club, had to play dirty to win.

While the other two clubs, played a bit more fair. So at least, we are a bit closer to the 10,000 XP. Which we will need to get the club to the next club house.

Moving On:

I will be up for some club vs club races on Saturday or Sunday.

I will most likely be playing HomeFront on Thursday, but I will try to get on during midnight. But on the whole, it is a shame you need the right amount of funds and XP to move the club up to the next club house.

However at least, you have sorted out the funds bit. :thumbsup: And all we need to do now, is work are backsides off so we can get the right amount of XP.

Last edited:
And finally:

We need to beat Deadmeat's club to show what he is missing. Seeing how he left us, without telling.

Unless, everyone wants to get an angry mob together. And some JCB's to knock down Deadmeat's club house.

There is still room in my club if anyone else would like to defect :devil:

looks like ill have to join some other time the club pages are taking ages to load (if they do load)

Same thing happened to me I tried joining last night but coudnt get the llist to load after numerous trys I gave up.

I might re-arrange the off-road meeting on Sunday, seeing how my 430 Challenge in the GT5 club seems to be dying.

So if the 430 Challenge dies, then expect to see a meeting being hosted from 7pm or 8pm until 10pm.

And finally:

see this is why i defected to escape the inane dribble that comes out of your mouth, its when you called me a ware wolf i could no longer take it. thats why i went with speedy and formed our own club which any one is welcome to join were called gumbo rally.

I see we've no shortage of money now :laugh: thanks Edd and Shark. Too bad you cant do anything alone to rank up the clubs(unless ive missed it), im sitting about with nothing to do today and could have been earning us XP.

I see we've no shortage of money now :laugh: thanks Edd and Shark. Too bad you cant do anything alone to rank up the clubs(unless ive missed it), im sitting about with nothing to do today and could have been earning us XP.

Managed to get on this morning and Join/Donate, servers are so much faster when the Americans are in bed, needs looking at imo.

I Was wondering how we earn XP and whether it can be done alone etc, Could do with finding out as We need 10,000 XP to upgrade the Club House.

Will pop on tonight and join and whack some money in the pot, I also need to try and find the last 0.01% on both Ibiza 1 and Ibiza 2 :confused:

I also need to try and find the last 0.01% on both Ibiza 1 and Ibiza 2 :confused:

good luck, took me days to find the last part, i eventually found it in the middle, on a main road there was a house just off the road and it was the little bit of track leading to it which i missed which is stupid because a lot of the tracks are dirt tracks and show up on the map but are not classed as roads so it's confusing at times, try to zoom in in the middle part and see if the roads leading to the houses are done.

see this is why i defected to escape the inane dribble that comes out of your mouth, its when you called me a ware wolf i could no longer take it. thats why i went with speedy and formed our own club which any one is welcome to join were called gumbo rally.
You were howling at the full moon.

i was going to join a club but after the loading screen at the club constantly loading has made me decide to wrap up this crap game and trade in tomorrow.

they made a mess of it from start to finish imo.

Will hopefully get online later and join/donate. Do you have to go to a specific location on the map or does it work from any club icon?

i was going to join a club but after the loading screen at the club constantly loading has made me decide to wrap up this crap game and trade in tomorrow.

they made a mess of it from start to finish imo.

i agree, everything about this game tests your patience.

im really trying to enjoy the game but everytime i load it up there seems to be another problem. i have just been trying for around 2 hour on and off to join the club but i get about 3 pages down the list and it wont load.

im not known for my patience and have been known to stress so i think i have done really well not to smash the game,tv or xbox lol i have stuck at this game from day one in hope of a fix but im now starting to give up.

shame really as i really liked the first one and had high hopes for the second one :(

I have also joined the same club as Speedy and the Werewolf, happy days:cool:

Aaaaaargh! Loading, please wait...... , Been trying to get into the clubs for 2 hours on and off. How have they made such a mess of this game? Huge bugs, long awaited patch to fix things then it still doesn't work. Gonna have a go tomorrow then that's it for me I'm afraid, won't ever buy another Eden game though.

As above, it's mental how messed up this all is! Spent ages waiting for clubs to load up but only get 3/4 pages and then it just freezes.

Will try 1st thing in morning when hopefully not too many people on.

I will sort out the club house member list, during the evening. But only when, I finish work later on.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom