Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Club

It is the full retail release, will attempt to post a picture later (never posted a picture on here before) Really hope its as good as the first one. Still waiting for the TV, damn million pound drop!!!

i am in for sure :)

I will update the first post, during the week.

Moving On

Later this year, I will setup a Gumball type event. Which means, you will need to setup a GPS or read a map.

And finally

There is a slight chance, I won't be able to get the game on release day.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I've just put an order in for this game, looks very interesting :) I wondered what this TDU club was all about, I basically would like to join like minded people for a laugh!!!

Let me know if thats ok and how to go about it!!! My Xbox gamertag is crabbiT Scot

Thanks
Scott

I will update on the first post on either:

*Wednesday
*Thursday
*Saturday

Also I will create a group gamertag, this week.

Going to have to pull out, can't get on with the game at all!

Last edited:
ill join if its ok? my xbox gamertag is -- oIo stevo oIo

got the game today from shopto, it seems ok but nothing as good as i was expacting i was expecting better handling and graphics than the first one

I will setup the club via TDU 2, once I get this download complete.

News

The group gamertag has now been setup, so if you want to find it. Then all you need to do is look at post 1, which is still a work in progress.

Last edited:
I want to join this. Do we just send friend req or wait for the club to be set up in game.

For the moment send a friends request to the group gamertag, due to the clubs function being down. But when the function is online again, then I will set a club up.

However before I buy one, I will need a list of club locations. That are above 50,000 credits.

----

When the online function comes back online again, then will there be any use for the group gamertag? Yes

Why? The group gamertag will service as a second club house, due to clubs only being allowed 32 members max. However when it comes to inviting members to the club, the first 32 people will get invite.

When is first meet up? It will be on Monday or Tuesday, with details to follow on Sunday or Monday.

Last edited:
I have now accepted the friends requests.

The first get together, will most likely be on Monday. With the theme, mainly focusing on off road cars.

FR Sent :smashin: AWOL EOB

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom