TescoMobile iPhone ordering woes!

greelyi

Standard Member
Hi all,

Having waited AGES for the SMS from Tescomobile telling me that there is an iPhone 4s 16GB available to order; I find that the TescoMobile site is unable to correctly find my address by postcode. THIS prevents my DebitCard used for the order for being accepted as valid.

There is significantly more than requried cash in the account and the phone is not a stretch but the geniuses at Tesco IT can't even implement the Visa Secure interfact correctly.

Calling the orderline just gives you a gormless wannabe who says he will only get the same failure I get. :eek:

Is anyone aware of a way through the nightmare that is Tesco? How can I complain about tech that is simply incorrectly implemented?

I can order stuff from other sites without a problem. How sad is it that the Tesco offer is the best one on the iPHone? Coupled with Tesco hiring dyslexic technophones as their IT department.

I can understand a sales department with a product that has more people wanting it than product not caring...

I want my shiny thing to make it all better :(

Hoping someone has figured a way through entrenched incompetence...

Regards,
Ian

greelyi

Standard Member
Turns out the anti fraud system at my bank was rejecting the transaction as unusal for me.

I will know to call them if I get another mail and try to buy the phone.

I do hope someone updates the prices post when the prices get reset for the January sales.

Regards,
Ian

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom