Tesco trial-free blu ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftynagasaki

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THERE FREE BLU RAY YET:confused:

I HAVE POSTED THIS BEFORE HOWEVER IT APPEARS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED:mad:, I HAVE SIGNED UP AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD RECIEVED THERE DISC AS THERE IS NO MENTION OF IT ON THE TESCO WEBSITE.
I FAIL TO SEE WHAT THE ISSUE IS IN ASKING THIS, ALL PEOPLE ARE DOING IS TAKING TESCO UP ON THERE OFFER:suicide:

vishnu02

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THERE FREE BLU RAY YET:confused:

I HAVE POSTED THIS BEFORE HOWEVER IT APPEARS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED:mad:, I HAVE SIGNED UP AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD RECIEVED THERE DISC AS THERE IS NO MENTION OF IT ON THE TESCO WEBSITE.
I FAIL TO SEE WHAT THE ISSUE IS IN ASKING THIS, ALL PEOPLE ARE DOING IS TAKING TESCO UP ON THERE OFFER:suicide:
well mate i signed up also, but i doubt any of us will get our discs:( well i should get mine by or before 22nd of october....provided they make good on their promise.

iNspectorgadJet

The mods removed the thread because it's a dodgy way to get a free blu-ray. Posting the same question again and this time in caps is not going to get it any more attention and this thread will probably be removed too.
The offer said you will receive the disc within 30 days and only if you had added 10 movies to your list and received your first disc. So what's not clear is if the offer meant 30 days from when your first disc shipped or 30 days after signing up. So just be patient, and I am sure you will get your disc. Tesco are kind of reliable most of the time.

swift1

Guys,

I've actually been e-mailed by Tesco stating that mine should arrive 30 working days after the shipment of the 1st rental disc.

According to my calculations I should receive mine by 24th Oct, if not then I'm just gonna flood them with e-mails:D:D

Shiftynagasaki

The mods removed the thread because it's a dodgy way to get a free blu-ray. Posting the same question again and this time in caps is not going to get it any more attention and this thread will probably be removed too.
The offer said you will receive the disc within 30 days and only if you had added 10 movies to your list and received your first disc. So what's not clear is if the offer meant 30 days from when your first disc shipped or 30 days after signing up. So just be patient, and I am sure you will get your disc. Tesco are kind of reliable most of the time.

what is dodgy about about taking Tesco up on a promotional offer, dont assume that everyone has cancelled there accounts and only signed up for the free disc:lesson:
and if i happen to use caps dont assume there is any meaning behind it:nono:

brownboy

I signed up to this offer too but was never sent an email by them confirimng the blu ray offer. Was I meant to have recieved one then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom