Tesco pricing available

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlear

Established Member
Reaction score
hi

i am having problems accessing web pages in safari on iphone using tesco sim

i have input tesco internet settings and push email works but no other internet services ie stock, safari, tune in radio etc

the error is too many redirects

please see images attached

any ideas what the problem is and how to resolve

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    91.1 KB · Views: 134
I had the same problem,tesco mobile are poor. They are always having problems with there network,in the end I cancelled my contract and went to 02 network. No problems now

i thought tesco piggy back off o2 network anyway?

Get in touch with Tesco and ask them to make sure web is activated on your account and if so ask them to sort it out or you will walk!

I was also led to believe that tesco used the 02 network. They only use the 02 network for calls,they have there own mobile network.I only found this out when i had internet problems,as my friends were on 02 and were getting a 3g signal and i was getting naff all.Thats when i found out.The advertising is a bit misleading as they claim they use the 02 network(but then they don`t say wether it be the call or the internet side).The best thing i ever done was to change to a geniune 02 contract.

I was also led to believe that tesco used the 02 network. They only use the 02 network for calls,they have there own mobile network.

No they don't, it's all O2.

Thats strange because when i spoke the the tesco customer services on the phone,they told me that the mobile side was different to 02. That would make sense as why my mates on a 02 contract with their iphone,could get 3g and while i was with tesco mobile i could not get any signal and just a prompt saying connection problems.

The 12 month, £35 contract looks awesome though.

Ooh interesting!!!

Tesco site has nothing about this yet?

Also no release date for the deals?

Very tempted by them actually.

Just called them, monthy deals available from tomorrow instore & online, no dates for PAYG yet.

Last edited:
would a PAYG iphone4 purchased from Tesco work with an 02 sim card???

anyone have feedback on tesco network regarding reception/3g signal etc campared to o2/voda/orange/tmobile/3?
am tempted to try them out as vodafone,o2&orange reception is very poor where i live

anyone have feedback on tesco network regarding reception/3g signal etc campared to o2/voda/orange/tmobile/3?
am tempted to try them out as vodafone,o2&orange reception is very poor where i live

Tesco use O2's network.

Tesco use O2 as the carrier

I win... losers :laugh:

Very good prices. Any word on what Tesco's stores are stocking, and if any will have at launch?

£20 deal for me!!!

12 x £20 = £240 + £349 = £589

Only £90 dearer than a PAYG handset alone! and you get all the call, txt & data included.

YEAH!!

no queing up at apple store either.

Last edited:
Very very keen pricing by Tesco.

If they weren't using the o2 network, and I wasn't still on contract, I would have signed up on the dotted line.

Yes I realise the stupidity of what I have just said :D

yes! the tariff i've been holding out for:

£20 a month for a 12-month contract, which includes 250 minutes of talk time, unlimited texts and 1GB a month of data. The up-front payment for the 16GB iPhone 4 is £349, while the 32GB iPhone 4 will set you back £429.

£20 deal for me!!!

12 x £20 = £240 + £349 = £589

Only £90 dearer than a PAYG handset alone! and you get all the call, txt & data included.

YEAH!!

no queing up at apple store either.

Queuing up at a tesco store instead ? With these prices I think they will be very busy when they launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom