TESCO/NOKIA 2.4 PHONE.

hakam

Novice Member
Hello All, I have never had a mobile phone at at over 80 thought that I would never use one but I now have a Nokia 2.4 which I am learning to use, The phone came with a sim card and £15 on it but I have been told that even if I do not use the phone much at the end of the month that credit will be gone. I live on the Shetland isles and the phone will be used very little and I cannot afford to put a lot of credit on it each month. I there some way that I can put credit on the phone which will last until I have used it up which may take well over one month. The phone came from Tesco and when I switch it on it has Tesco up in the left hand corner. Also will it work with sim cards that have not come from Tesco. Any help I am most grateful for. William.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Possibly locked to Tesco network

I think more information is required. Have a feeling you may have been mis-sold a £15 monthly contract given the description that the credit is gone at the end of each month. A monthly contract is clearly unsuitable. Hope I am wrong

Most pay as you go SIM plans require a you to do 'something' every two to three months to keep the SIM active

See this thread, which may assist

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom