Tesco Bush

desibeo

I noticed a Bush DVR3003 dvd recorder on sale in Tescos. Does
anyone know anything about it? Can't find proper details on google, etc. after looking.

It lists NTSC playback as one of the features. Obviously, this doesn't mean region free, but region-free would be one of the necessities when I do buy a recorder.

If you don't know about this one, which recorders out there are
region-unlockable -and are these easy to use player/recorders? ...As this would be the main "family" dvd source, it needs to be easy to use. The Bush model I saw also lists "one touch record" as one of the main features.

Any thoughts?

-Kevin.

K

kingrizla

My advice would be not to buy from Tesco's. They may be OK at selling tins of beans etc. But I've had a lot of trouble with thier dvd recorders.
Use a good reliable electrical outfit. Or off the net after reading some reviews.
Yes I know that was the question. But Tesco's really dont seem to understand electronics.
They buy cheap (*****) and sell cheap (*****).

desibeo

kingrizla said:
My advice would be not to buy from Tesco's. They may be OK at selling tins of beans etc. But I've had a lot of trouble with thier dvd recorders.
Use a good reliable electrical outfit. Or off the net after reading some reviews.
Yes I know that was the question. But Tesco's really dont seem to understand electronics.
They buy cheap (*****) and sell cheap (*****).
Yup. That wasn't the question.

Trending threads

Top Bottom