Tesco Bargains Instore/Online 09/04/07

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Been to my local tesco and also picked up a leaflet and spotted a few potential bargains.

Jerry Maguire 2.84
Batman Begins 1 Disc 3.93
Gremlins 2.84
The Lost Boys 2 Disc SE 2.84
Babe 1.97
XXX Extreme Edition 2.84
National Treasure 3.93
The Karate Kid SE 2.84
MI 3 8.97
An Inconvienient Truth 4.96
Family Guy Season 12.84
The Simpons Season 8 19.97
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut 2.84
Robin Hood (Costner) 2 Disc SE 2.84
Grease Sing-Along 3.93

Speak up if you know of cheaper elsewhere, ain't got time to check but as always use find-dvd before ordering.

Liam

Steven

Senior Moderator
Jerry Maguire £2.84?! (its a good film!) Although there isn't a Tesco near me so I may need to pay postage and it'll go to £4.48... :(

Barthez

Robin hood is actually only the 1 disk normal edition even though it shows the 2 disk on the leaflet.

Been to 2 stores today and all have loads of the normal but no 2-disker in sight.

Steven

Senior Moderator
OP: Did you miss the season number off 'Family Guy'?

www.find-dvd.co.uk Type in 'family guy'. FYI all the season box sets are under £10 :smashin:I already own them all and think everyone should as well!

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
OP: Did you miss the season number off 'Family Guy'?

www.find-dvd.co.uk Type in 'family guy'. FYI all the season box sets are under £10 :smashin:I already own them all and think everyone should as well!

Eagle Eye you! Yeah I did, Season 5 it is, I would scan the leaflet if I had a scanner, the Robin Hood 2 Discer is 6.97 online so likely cheaper elsewhere.

Liam

ProphetRNG

Jerry Maguire £2.84?! (its a good film!) Although there isn't a Tesco near me so I may need to pay postage and it'll go to £4.48... :(

NO TESCO!!!!!! sweet. there are 6 within 10 miles of my house and 3 of those are extra.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom