Terminator Trilogy - 6 Disc Set

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw this box-set advertised towards the back of the Metro today.

But looking at amazon and play.com to find a release date none of them have got it listed.

Does anyone know a release date?

Don't know if this helps, but there is a R4 trilogy released 12th December

"Terminator, T2 and T3 (6 discs in total) all in a silver embossed box. Strictly LIMITED Edition. "

:)

that's almost as bad as putting alien 3 and 4 with alien and aliens... ah well :)

I walked past a Woolworths earlier and they had a trilogy advertised in the window, I didnt look in store though.

On ezydvd.com.au they have a 6 disc Terminator Trilogy Set but it states that it is Exclusive to them and this is released on 5th Decemeber, is this the same set that Woolworths has?

Woolies could've just got a cardboard sleeve printed under licence and stuck in regulars singles of T1 through T3 double disk editions -- or at least have had that as their plan.

It's the time of years of boxset.

StooMonster

Originally posted by StooMonster
Woolies could've just got a cardboard sleeve printed under licence and stuck in regulars singles of T1 through T3 double disk editions -- or at least have had that as their plan.

StooMonster
I think this is the case.

MVC are also selling it, but it seems similar to Woolworths.

Any news on this yet, I want Terminator 3 but this boxset has put me off from buying it, is it just a bit of cardboard wrapped round the normal 3 releases or something different?

I saw this boxset in Woolies today, although there were no cases in the cardboard slipcase, the back cleared showed it was the existing versions of the films. Hope this helps!

There can't be that much demand for a cardboard sleeve can there?

ive seen it in woolies £39.99

Saw this in Woolies today. They are the standard versions in a cardboard box.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom