Terminator - Salvation (Collectible Skull Pack)

Berties

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of skull in the Limited edition pack? Not too fussed about movie tbh :( Is the skull life size? Quality finished in polystone or cheap plastic?

At a guess, I would say the skull is life size (I don't know how big a Terminator's head is, so I'm taking a guess :p) as it is pretty big when sat on my shelf at home.

For the £22.99 it can be bought for at Play.com, I think it is excellent value for money.

The build quality is good, with some nice touches of detail. The head is made of a good quality, sturdy plastic. The base feels a little bit flimsy if I am honest, but bearing in mind this is hollow as this is where the blu ray box is stored, this is to be expected I guess.

I have borrowed a picture from the bargain thread, hope Karlin doesn't mind :)

61849368.jpg

I can get some more pictures for you when I get home from work, however my camera quality isn't the best so it won't be able to do high quality macro shots :)

I borrowed that pic too so no problem :)

Here's a picture I just took of mine:

click for larger

Not lifesize. But lifesize-like.

It's a great model. It's not the sort of thing you can't make your mind up about though -you'll either buy it or not.

That thing in the background is a "Laserdisc". Those are likes books, people remember them but they ain't much good except for display purposes and keeping doors open to air a room when you've been decorating.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom