1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

terminator s.e

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by hamtaro, Apr 13, 2003.

1. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i got round to actualy buying this used,and i must admit this disc has one of the best 5.1 tracks i have ever heard.im no expert..but its amazing!the dvd rot issue this disc supposed to have had isn,t a issue[ i used pledge and it removed all marks and the clouding]a good scene to test is the prologue when the hunter killer pans from the rear right up to main left and right across the center. try it out its most impressive

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sadly the r2 version....it was only a tenner.....its much better than that r0 mono effort!

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :eek: I would strongly recommend that you don't ever use any household cleaning solutions such as Pledge on your DVDs again!! :eek: Apart from the scratching that such agents can invoke, you may not notice the remaining damage immediately - but it can rear its head after a while due to the cleaning agents penetrating into the disk layers.

Pledge may have removed the marks, but a proper DVD cleaning solution or, better still, just a lint-free cloth is what you should use.

No way could it have cleared the clouding anyway because proper clouding occurs underneath the surface layer and thus can't be reached in this way. Unless of course the Pledge has already started to penetrate into the disk :rolleyes: