Terminator endoskeleton half price at Argos £24.99

cabstar

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty, in a boys-own kinda way :)

Is it display-standard, or more a kids toy?

From the same page:

Additional Information
NOT TOYS.
These items are not toys, and are unsuitable for children under 14 years.

Yeah, I saw that....let me rephrase...

Has anyone seen one? If so, in your opinion is it display-standard, or more a kids toy?

I've just reserved one at my local Argos. Been contemplating getting one for a while now. Although i would have ordered it from Play @ £34.99, but couldn't resist at £24.99.

I'm picking it up tomorrow so i can feed back later if you like.

mozzer said:
I've just reserved one at my local Argos. Been contemplating getting one for a while now. Although i would have ordered it from Play @ £34.99, but couldn't resist at £24.99.

I'm picking it up tomorrow so i can feed back later if you like.

Yes please.

Why was that funny 'Webby? Have I missed something :confused:

I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff, I spent a fortune on a big polystone Morgul Lord from the Lord of the Rings, i'd love to buy more (like that Predator head in the other post) but I can't put them anywhere.

Conn said:

Has anyone seen one? If so, in your opinion is it display-standard, or more a kids toy?

from the light up eyes, this looks to be the NECA version. NECA have overtaken McFarlane in the past few years, their 18" figures are superb. I myself have pinhead, jason and freddy on my mantlepiece (along with a mcfarlane michael myers) i did see this particular model in a shop the other day though, and it was grey rather than silver, but the detail was pretty good

here's a pic http://www.kultureshock.co.uk/v3/catalog/product_16991_18_inch_Terminator_2_Endoskeleton_cat_280.html

i've informed my brother that this wouldn't look out of place on my mantlepiece so maybe i'll get it for my b'day :D

omair said:
These items are not toys, and are unsuitable for children under 14 years.
yup - loads of 13 year olds are killed every year by unsuitable toys :D

A quick note: ALL the NECA Figures in Argos have been £24.99 for some time now (despite being listed as £49.99:confused: ) I snapped up a few including Capt. Jack (Superb detailed Figure! Lame Voice chip! :mad: ) and the Crow figure which is just....:eek: Amazing detail & great pose!

Conn said:

Got one from Play in their sale - is ok and although plastic looks ok from a distance

Had second thoughts about the Terminator Endoskeleton as i wasn't really that impressed so i exchanged it for the Captain Jack Sparrow figure instead which i am very impressed with :D other than these two NECA figures the rest were priced at £49.99 at my local Argos store :( Rick

Upload Image with PicTiger

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom