Terminator : Dark Fate ( 23rd October 2019) Trailer 2 Now Added.

A Franchise Killer Or Savoir?

• Total voters
I'm surprised that Arnie didn't say to Jim in the first movie in his austrian accent:

Hey Jim, if you do the brightness up, you can see my one eyed monster.

Still cautiously optimistic. I think the review embargo date will be telling though...

Still cautiously optimistic. I think the review embargo date will be telling though...
After the mauling that Genisys received from critics and cinemagoers alike, they might be best off setting the embargo for at least a week after release date!

• What they should have done by now is made a grounded gritty Terminator movie, low budget, synth soundtrack, driving through dank cities :D , ie Drive, It Follows vibe

Discretion

Shame, as I was just beginning to feel this. I think if TDF sucks it will prove once and for all that this concept just isn't franchise material. Cameron had two good ideas, and that's the end of it.

Still time to prove me wrong...

A little bit like The Matrix for me; the initial treatment/screenplay idea is utterly brilliant, then made into an outstanding film. After that, you're changing the 'rules' a little bit, adding new scenarios that are replays of the old set-ups. With the exception of Terminator 2 obviously, as it twisted the original set-up enough, and added a megaton of ground breaking effects work to make arguably the best franchise sequel of all time...

tr.jpg

It does LOOK good for sure - but I'm still concerned about the embargo. Unless there are some big surprises in store...

Do you know what............

This looks alright!

Is this the first of a new trilogy?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ 55sec mark in the trailer.

im more happy now the review buzz is here
than i was a week ago :clap:
at least its not a complete fail

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom