Question Terminator and English subtitles

jo11

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just put my Terminator 2 blu ray on to watch only to find it does not have no English subtitles. My daughter is hard of hearing and is now not best pleased. Was going to watch all the films ready before we watch the new one. So to the point is there a more recent T 2 with subtitles and which is the best to get. Lost my T 1 so same Question as above.
Thanks Jo

Is this Blu-ray or DVD that you have/want?

Is this Blu-ray or DVD that you have/want?
Hi, It's a blu ray I want and have.
My daughter is watching it now but I still would like a new one if there is one. The sound on it is great but the picture is not the best. Watching it on a 120 inch screen and it looks more like a dvd

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks I will have a look .
Can't wait to watch the new one. Can't decide if to go to the cinema or wait for the bluray. Prefer to watch movies at home.

Don't know about your local cinema but mine is down to just three screenings a day of Genisys so another week or so and it will probably be gone.

Why would you want to watch Genisys when you can just watch T1 and T2 again?!
They're all you need/want to watch from this series:clap:

Don't know about your local cinema but mine is down to just three screenings a day of Genisys so another week or so and it will probably be gone.
Going to wait for the blu ray. Then we will have a terminator movie weekend at home. My local cinema is in Lincoln and I think it is not that good. The seat's are not comfy and I think the screen is small

Why would you want to watch Genisys when you can just watch T1 and T2 again?!
They're all you need/want to watch from this series:clap:
It's got to be done lol need to see what they have done with it, plus Arnie is in it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom