1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terminator 3 - Region 3 link

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Dre, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Dre

Dre
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I remember some time back someone posted a link for T3 region 3 for 11 quid...much cheaper if you use the 2.50 off a well. Unfortunately I have tried the link I have and cannot find the region 3 one listed any idea where I can get this from?

Thanks

2. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I assume that you know the offer was on cd-wow.....sometimes they get a batch in of Region x dvd's which are much cheaper than region 1/2 and they all get sold.

You might try the Multi Region bargain section if it is still there otherwise try dvdsoon or the like.

You have to get in early.

They're doing the Region 3 Bad Boys 2 disc for 11.99 so yours for 9.49 at the mo. I paid 12.49 for the region 1 the a couple of days before the region 3 offer came. Tried to cancel my order to re-order Region 3 but status was it was already dispatched !

Received it this morning !

3. adox

adox
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its still available at their hong kong site,although you wont be able to use your £2.50 voucher there.

4. Dre

Dre
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Looks like I missed the boat on this one...not even on the HK site (cd-wow)