Terminator 3 - £2.95 Delivered.

It's a pretty good film. Not up to the standard of the first two, but entertaining fare, and I'm one of the people who liked the ending.

I agree, I thought the story was excellent, not some cheesy, cobbled together rehash that you would normally get from a second sequel.:smashin:

Me too!! Actually seems to get better on each subsequent viewing.

Ordered mine on Sunday, received it today. Many thanks to to Will4long :smashin:

Was put off watching this by the reviews when it came out at the cinema. I love the first two, but have now orded this thanks to this thread. For £2.95, it's a no brainer really.

I decided to take a gamble on this as it's only £2.95. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

I decided to try Foxy as they have some DVD's I want at the price I want. This DVD seemed a good one to test them out and not risk too much money.

I got my T3 today. :)

I did get a bit concerned when I opened the package as the DVD had only cellophane on half of the case. It also looked like self made cellophane wrapping rather than a manufacturer wrapping.

The discs are fine although, I had to change the case as the discs were almost impossible to get out.

I've used Foxy a few times now and never had any problems. Good prices though, unfortunately had already bought this for about £5 a while ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom