Terminator 3 - £2.95 Delivered.

Aretak

It's a pretty good film. Not up to the standard of the first two, but entertaining fare, and I'm one of the people who liked the ending.

smelem

Standard Member
I agree, I thought the story was excellent, not some cheesy, cobbled together rehash that you would normally get from a second sequel.:smashin:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I liked T3 aswell. :thumbsup: and for £2.95 thats a bargain.

philbam

Novice Member
Me too!! Actually seems to get better on each subsequent viewing.

U

UnicronI

Will4long said:
:thumbsup: Got my copy through the post this morning.
how long did they take? ordred mine with the ultimate edition of 'the terminator'

adamdavid

Ordered mine on Sunday, received it today. Many thanks to to Will4long :smashin:

Xstyle

motr

Novice Member
Was put off watching this by the reviews when it came out at the cinema. I love the first two, but have now orded this thanks to this thread. For £2.95, it's a no brainer really.

Krill

I decided to take a gamble on this as it's only £2.95. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

nwgarratt

I decided to try Foxy as they have some DVD's I want at the price I want. This DVD seemed a good one to test them out and not risk too much money.

nwgarratt

I got my T3 today. :)

I did get a bit concerned when I opened the package as the DVD had only cellophane on half of the case. It also looked like self made cellophane wrapping rather than a manufacturer wrapping.

The discs are fine although, I had to change the case as the discs were almost impossible to get out.

KirkSi

Distinguished Member
I've used Foxy a few times now and never had any problems. Good prices though, unfortunately had already bought this for about £5 a while ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom