RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Endo Arm SE: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 04/12/2017 (16/07/2018 for Endo Arm SE)

t2-4k-jpg.886512

t2-4k-endo-arm-se-jpg.887190

A BRAND NEW RESTORATION:
James Cameron’s epic action, sci-fi masterpiece starring Schwarzenegger in his most iconic role, has been stunningly restored by Cameron himself

Extras:
  • NEW - T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Attachments

• T2-4K.jpg
    T2-4K.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 8,945
  • T2-4K-Endo-Arm-SE.jpg
    T2-4K-Endo-Arm-SE.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7,559
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
No bundle with 3d. Typical.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I don't think the word SOLD can be said loud enough.

This is the line that sold me btw..

" Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition "

Mmm.jpg

Hoping they decide to announce that steelbook combo later....

Oh. My. God! This is a defo buy.

I'm actually considering the endoarm, somebody slap me! It would make a cool display on my TV cabinet though.

What's the release date?

There isn't one for the UK yet no. The theatrical release is 29th August though, so I expect a good 5/6 weeks to give enough space. I'd probably say the 9th October if I were betting :thumbsup:

i am not sure the mrs can take another round of buying the same films again...got it on dvd, bluray and now will want it on 4k bluray....like quite a few films piled up in our cupboard....

Do we know the audio? Please let it be Atmos.

Do we know the audio? Please let it be Atmos.
It had an Atmos track for IMAX showings so I think there's a very good chance it will.

Banged in a £19.50 order for that one. If that does indeed come with a slip though it's going to piss my OCD off completely as Genisys came without one :mad::mad::mad:

Banged in a £19.50 order for that one. If that does indeed come with a slip though it's going to piss my OCD off completely as Genisys came without one :mad::mad::mad:
just remove and bin this slip if it comes with one problem solved simples:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom